I was the editor-in-chief of the following issues of Peacock Magazine, an anglophone publication exploring youth culture in Paris.
I wrote the following articles for various issues of Peacock Magazine.
"A Life Suspended: The Hopeless Trap of the Calais Jungle"
"PNL: The Enigmatic Success of a Reclusive Rap Group"
"The Perception of Ink"
"Combo: The Culture Kidnapper"
- Book Review: "The Morning They Came for Us"
- No Sexism in the Theater, Please
- Harleighblu's "Futurespective:" Merging Electronica, Soul, and Female Empowerment
- Champs-Élysées Film Festival: Politics and Diversity in American Indie Films
- French and American Independent Cinema Meet on the Champs-Élysées
- Translation of "Madison Square Park" by Abha Dawesar: Love in the 21st Century (original article in French here)
- Dear Coal: It's not you, it's me...
- Let's Talk Money: What Will it Take to Save Our Planet?
- Saving Every Drop: How the OECD Reduces its Environmental Footprint
- Climate Change: Price Carbon Now, Before Low-Cost Oil Says "Ciao"
Women's Wear Daily
- French Bridal Label Turns to Crowdfunding (Conducted interview with Agostino in French and translated to English)
- Marionnaud Gets Arty in Advertising Message
- Barrie Renews Lilly Collins Contract
The Peacock Post (The American University of Paris Online Student Media)
Girl's Guide to Paris
- Study Abroad in Paris: 5 Tips
- Study Abroad in Paris: 5 Tips (Part 2)
- Passport to Paris: The Ultimate Paris Food Tour
I was a research assistant and copy editor for Paris Cocktails, a book commissioned by Cider Mill Press.
- Choose Your Own Path: Why I Transferred to Paris for College
- A World Cup for the Homeless
- The Study Abroad Guide: Paris, France
- Tips for the Solo Traveler
- Tattoos: A Regretful Fad or Here to Stay?
- The Ultimate Guide to Haggling
- Honey: A Spoonful of Benefits
- 5 Ways to Find Your Path
- 3 Money Saving Tips for Traveling the World
- How to Get Hired Off of LinkedIn
- Yolk Hair, Don't Care: Our Go-To Egg Hair Mask
- How to Have an Excellent Home Stay Experience
- This Emotional Performance by J. Cole Targets Race Issues in America
- 5 Tips for Finding Unique Apartment Decor
- Tove Lo: A Fearless Singer/Songwriter
The Eagle (American University in Washington, D.C. Media)
- Phantogram Electrifies at 9:30 Club
- Harrowing Exhibit Shines Spotlight on Dog Fighting
- Surfer Blood Brings the Heat
- Kate Nash Makes Many Best Friends During her 9:30 Club Show
The Center for Law and Social Policy